All fire equipment requires inspection and testing as a regulatory requirement, be it Fire Safety Certificates, Council Fire Safety Orders, Annual Fire Safety Statement, Emergency and Exit Lights, Fire Doors, Smoke Alarms or Fire Extinguisher Testing.
At Majestic Fire Protection we provide these services to all types of fire protection systems and equipment.
The performance of a fire protection system depends not only on the quality of the product, but in the quality of its maintenance program. All fire equipment must be maintained in accordance with Australian standards.
Majestic Fire Protection provides all inspection and testing of fire safety equipment, in accordance within the specific Australian Standards requirements and our trained Service Personnel carry out service routines to match these.
We have a complete range of replacement parts and a central call centre that offers servicing expertise for the full range of fire equipment, services, as well as detection and protection systems.
For any equipment to perform at maximum efficiency, particularly in an emergency, it must be meticulously serviced and tested at regular intervals to ensure it works if and when you might need it.
– Blacktown Council – Burwood Council – Canterbury Bankstown Council – Cumberland Council – Fairfield Council – Georges River Council – Liverpool Council – Parramatta Council – Strathfield Council – Sydney Council – Woollahra Council –
- Fire Safety Service Areas
- Woollahra Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Sydney Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Strathfield Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Parramata Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Liverpool Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Georges River Council Fire Safety Services
- Fairfield Council Fire Safety Services
- Cumberland Council Fire Safety Services
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Burwood Council Fire Safety Services
- Blacktown Council Fire Safety Services
- Fire Safety Certificate
- What happens if I do not submit the fire safety…
- Council Fire Safety Orders
- Annual Fire Safety Statement-Fire Certificate-Compliance Certificate
- Emergency Lights and Exit Lights
- Fire Doors and Smoke Doors
- Smoke Alarm and Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher Pressure Test & Refill
- About Us
Maintenance (inspection, testing, service & maintenance) of the following essential services:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Thermal and smoke alarm systems
- Fire hydrant and hose reel systems
- Emergency warning and evacuation systems
- Occupant warning systems
- Fixed & portable fire extinguishers
- Fire doors & frames
- Exit & Emergency lighting
- Gas suppression systems
- Restaurant suppression systems
- Pump sets (diesel & electric)
- Water storage