Annual Fire Safety Statement--Compliance Certificate
We can provide you with all your testing and certification requirements. Call us today for your Compliance Certificate and avoid council fines.
If you need a Fire Certificate or a Compliance Certificate, you have come to the right place!
The inspection and maintenance of fire safety systems must be done by a competent fire safety practitioner like us to a standard no less than that to which the measure was originally designed, as identified on the building’s fire safety schedule.
We will make your Annual Fire Safety Statement or your Council Compliance Certificate a breeze while saving you time and money.
What is an Annual Fire Safety Statement?
Every year the owner of a building or premises must provide the Local Council and the Fire and Rescue NSW with a Annual Fire Safety Statement, certifying that all fire-safety measures work properly.
What is an Fire Certificate?
Under clause 172 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 the building owner must provide a copy of Fire Safety Certificate to FRNSW as soon as possible after the certificate is issued.
What is a Compliance Certificate?
Local Council may issue a compliance order to upgrade or perform remedial works relating to Fire Safety or Fire Prevention where a competent should audit and certify the works with a Compliance Certificate.
Council Areas We Service
– Blacktown Council – Burwood Council – Canterbury Bankstown Council – Cumberland Council – Fairfield Council – Georges River Council – Liverpool Council – Parramatta Council – Strathfield Council – Sydney Council – Woollahra Council –
- Fire Safety Service Areas
- Woollahra Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Sydney Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Strathfield Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Parramata Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Liverpool Council FIRE SAFETY SERVICES
- Georges River Council Fire Safety Services
- Fairfield Council Fire Safety Services
- Cumberland Council Fire Safety Services
- Canterbury Bankstown Council
- Burwood Council Fire Safety Services
- Blacktown Council Fire Safety Services
- Fire Safety Certificate
- What happens if I do not submit the fire safety…
- Council Fire Safety Orders
- Smoke Alarm and Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher Pressure Test & Refill
- All Services
- About Us
FIRE SAFETY STATEMENT
The owner of a building is required to give a duplicate of the fire safety statement to the Commissioner of Fire and Rescue NSW (FRNSW)
Under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000 provisions under clauses 177 and 180 of the building proprietor must give a duplicate of the fire safety statement to FRNSW. The fire safety statement is a record of maintenance of the fire safety systems within a building that is required to be given to Council.
Note: The nearby Council are the administrative specialist on this issue and may force punishments if fire safety statements are not correct or provided in a timely manner.
There are two sorts of fire safety statements , yearly and supplementary.
The yearly fire safety statements must be done once consistently and cover the support of all fundamental fire safety measures in the building.
The supplementary fire safety statement covers the maintenance of critical fire safety measures that must be done more frequently (e.g. every 6 months).