OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Fire Hose Reels
Fire Hose Reel is a high-pressure hose used to carry water to a fire to extinguish it. Outdoors, it is attached either to a fire engine or a fire hydrant. Indoors, it can be permanently attached to a building’s standpipe or plumbing system.
All Majestic Fire Protection Hose Reels are manufactured by the trusted Fire Factory Brand which comply to Australian Standard AS/NZS1221 and all come with a 12 month warrantee.
Various types of Fire Hose Reels are available to meet specific needs. With a standard fully extended length of 36 metres.A control nozzle attached to the end of the hose enables the operator to control the direction and flow of water to the fire.
Our Fire Hose Reels features:
- A unique ball valve shut off device, ensuring the maximum flow of water is available to the hose with one movement of a lever
- A solid brass hose nozzle
- Quick and easy installation using our simple wall mounting bracke
- Stainless steel Wormald Fire Hose Reels are also available on request for severe environmental applications such as marinas
- In accordance with Australian Standards AS 1851 and AS 2441 all Fire Hose Reels are required to be serviced every six (6) months.
At Majestic Fire Protection we offer Supply and Installation, Maintenance, Service, Testing and repairing of a wide range of Fire Hose Reels.
We also offer a wide assortment of fire hose, couplings, nozzles, brass goods and more.